Ambrose Adebayo Ogunade, Teacher, Mentor and Motivational Speaker
Established in 2019 and running its operations from AU Watch’s headquarters in Banjul, The Gambia, the Institute was mainly established to develop anti-corruption courses for primary and secondary schools in Africa. It also seeks to empower middle and upper management through a certification process to fight fraud and corruption consciously, proactively, efficiently, and effectively.
We also specialize in effective training and consulting implementation in the areas of Public Private Partnerships, finance, economics, law, governance, regulation, and management. For more information contact us at [email protected] or visit our website at: www.au-watch.org
The AU Watch Approach
• We develop and write anti-corruption courses for schools, colleges, universities, and organizations. we ensure that students and anyone who goes through our courses possess the cutting-edge anti-corruption knowledge and skills. This is both through the Continuing Professional Educational (CPE) requirements and the sharing of the results of our continuous research on corruption.
• AU Watch is working with the AU, Recs and AU Member States for anti-corruption courses to be taught right from infancy.
• Providing world-class, interactive training and skills development to students and other professionals on anti-corruption;
• Convening professional conferences, exchanges, and retreats on anti-corruption strategies;
• Partnering with other organizations that complement AU Watch mission.
Our adults and summer programs offer practice-oriented training programmes designed by and for people working in local governance. We believe in an innovative, interactive, and inclusive approach to education and training.
Each training programme includes:
Most importantly, by joining our training programmes, you will acquire the knowledge and skills necessary to act as change agents in your communities. Our training courses will help you contribute to inclusive governance processes focused on stability, better public services, and socio-economic development.