We provide consultancy on the following sectors and themes: justice, governance, climate change, security, sustainable development, human rights,media and communication. Our consultancy services also include:
– Information dissemination and awareness raising on human rights programs and activities, including organising and coordinating human rights events and providing media coverage;
– Accountability assessments of existing human rights policies and procedures (e.g. independence of complaints procedures, effectiveness of inspection systems);
– Auditing domestic compliance with regional and international human rights obligations;
– Human rights education, in particular in relation to the African Charter on Human and Peoples’ Rights;
– We provide advisory services based on lessons learned, promising practices, and counter-violations strategies to local, national, and international audiences.
– Judicial and human rights training, especially as regards the development of effective techniques for monitoring compliance with judicial and human rights standards;
– On-the-spot monitoring of policing practice and conditions of detention in prisons and other places where people are deprived of their liberty;
– Human Rights / Trafficking and Slavery Hotline: We operate a 24-hour human rights hotline in all the countries we operate and connecting professionals, victims, and community members to information and services. For further information, please contact us at [email protected], or to contact the Chapter or Section directly..
– We offer comprehensive clinical social services to victims of all forms of human trafficking and severe human rights violations through our local country office or in Partnership with other agencies.
– We provide services in recruitment, management consultancy, human resources support services and monitoring and evaluation in insecure and chronic conflict environment in the region.